SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation which is the process of improving a website’s search engine rankings in a given search engine. The most common search engines are Google & Bing within the SEO world.
SEO can be broken down into two key categories; On-page & Off-page optimization.
On-page SEO Include but not limited to:
- Keyword research
- Content research & implementation
- Redirects broken URLs
- Header optimisation
- URL optimisation
- Image XML sitemap.
- Metadata optimisation
- Crawlability & internal linking optimization
- Broken internal pages analysis
- Canonicals and robots directive analysis.
- Mobile and page speed analysis
- Google MyBusiness verification
Off-page SEO Include but not limited to:
- Competitor link analysis – discover competitors top links etc
- Research link opportunities for quick wins to strengthen domain authority (DR).
- Create and post content on relevant sites for links.
- Negotiate link prices for new acquisitions.
- Strategic blog and forums.
- Local citations to boost local SEO rankings in Google/Bing Maps
If you’re in need of a highly professional SEO team, please contact us today.