Search engine traffic is the best source of online leads. Imagine being able to capture the contact details of people who are actively searching for your products or services. Not only are these people looking for you, but they are often in the evaluation of options phase which increases the chance of converting them into a customer.
Developing an SEO Strategy and then mapping the tactics into an executable plan is essential if you want to succeed online. Omega Digital specialises in developing Search Engine Optimisation strategies across a wide range of business sectors including banks, insurance companies, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and online shopping or e-commerce websites.
Our SEO Services are tailored to suit the unique needs of large-scale e-commerce web sites, brochure style websites, fashion, construction, retail, and many niche websites and target markets.
For a website to be highly Search Engine-friendly there needs to be a harmonious balance between your technical infrastructure, the quality and formatting of your content (both on-page and off-page), and your internal and external link structure.
Once you get these elements working in together and your web pages will get to page one of Google and the other Search Engine. It’s then merely a matter of time and investing. Our SEO services are based in Sydney and our major HQ is in Western Sydney.
Our SEO services include:
- Analysis: We review your website’s technical infrastructure including quality of coding, hosting environment and speed, IP address, keyword density, robots.txt file, sitemap structure and URL/filename naming
- Keyword research – are you targeting the right keyword phrases for your target markets? We make it easy for you to build these keywords in specific areas of your website
- Reviewing the content of your site to ensure that it is presented in a way that both the Search Engines and your site visitors, will find easy to understand – Link profile analysis – a review of your internal and external linking profile including relevancy/theme, quality, and quantity and use of anchor text
- Conversion analysis – ways to improve the conversion of your traffic into higher enquiries, leads or online revenues
- Competitor analysis – determining what needs to be implemented to effectively compete in your market for your targeted keyword phrases
Are you losing potential customers because they can’t find your business online? Over 80% of users find websites using search engines.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is our bread and butter. We live rankings and breathe leads. While we know rankings are important, we understand high search engine rankings are only as good as the leads and sales they generate. This is what differentiates us from the myriad of other companies claiming to provide an implementation of effective search engine optimisation strategies.
We look beyond rankings to what is really driving your business. We don’t just want to see your rankings grow; our real satisfaction comes from helping SME’s nurture their entire business organically through the use of a data-driven SEO strategy.
We have a proven track record in getting websites to the top of search engine rankings. We only practice white-hat, Search Engine accredited SEO services. This means you won’t have to worry about incurring potential penalties that search engines may place on your website if you were to implement an SEO strategy without this quality assurance.
Our lead professional SEO Andrew Glyntzos is a highly experienced SEO marketer with over thirteen years’ experience, and we work with an array of other highly professional and experienced marketers. We take exceptional pride in our ability to outline clear objectives for our clients. We develop measurable KPI’s that allow them to access detailed reporting tools to stay constantly updated with how their websites are performing.
We will help nurture your business online, taking great pride in watching how a stronger online presence will ultimately lead to more sales, more sign-ups, and more enquiries.
The SEO process is complex and every time I hear the age-old SEO quote, “SEO is a marathon, not a sprint”, my stomach sinks.
In 2020, I would evolve this quote as follows…
“SEO is a long term process built upon the successful execution of brand and content-driven strategies”